Lindsey-canada's Traveler Profile
- Customer Relations Coordinator would like to be a travelling guru
- Favourite music
- Absolutely everything!
- Winnipeg, Mb, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Uuuhhh too many! James Bond.... ZOOLANDER!!!
- English, learning Spanish
- Favourite quote
- ego sum via veritas et vita (I am the way, the truth, and the life)
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, eating, drinking, laughing, day dreaming......
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Feel free
- Favourite book
- The Iron Dragons Daughter, the White Masai...
- My friends describe me as
- LOUD, Crazy, Optimistic, Funny, one of a kind!!!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Becoming a tour guide in Greece Meeting best friends in Crete Living & surviving in Ireland Hitting up the Roman Baths in Budapest Eating the food in Spain seeing all of Iceland Feeling loved in Chile Biking Death Road, Bolivia Machu Picchu, Peru
My name is Lindsey, I am from Winnipeg Canada. And I am addicted to travelling! I have met some of my best friends while travelling. I have had the best experiences and the worst experiences while travelling and they have all helped shape who I am today. I am loud and crazy and optimistic!! I couldn't be more happy that I have had these awesome opportunities, I have learnt I have lived and I have grown over the past couple of years. I have been a tour guide to the Ancient ruins in Plaka Greece, ferried my way through the islands. I have lived, loved and laughed in Ireland. I have travelled all over Europe and on this last trip was fortunate enough to travel to South America. I have seen Chile, Bolivia and Peru and feel I can't stop there! There are so many amazing places in the world to see, experience, and feel. The best thing you can do is follow your heart and go where the wind takes you!