Kmac55's Traveler Profile
- Entertainer (Singer/Actor), Producer, Writer
- Favourite music
- Some of almost anything except hip hop
- Favourite movie
- An Affair to Remember, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, Wizard of Oz, Titanic, Chicago, Lord of the Rings, The Birds, Harry Potter, Gone With the Wind, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?, Harold & Maude, Sordid Lives, Angels in America
- Favourite quote
- On spirituality: "I've only been enlightened for eight hours; what do you want out of me?" On travel: "You flew all the way to New York City and the only footwear you brought is a pair of F###-Me pumps?"
- Interests and hobbies
- Theatre, Music, Writing, Animals (I have 4 cats), Cooking, Travel, Metaphysics, Mysticism, New Age Spirituality, fanciful mapmaking, Reading, Victoriana, Antiques, Shopping, Collecting, Flea Markets, Planning & hosting grand parties, hiking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Open a spiritual healing retreat for artists and writers in upstate NY; plus a few more plays & books I need to write.
- Favourite book
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck; Wicked by Gregory Macguire; The Stand (Stephen King); The Talisman; A Confederacy of Dunces; To Kill a Mockingbird; fantasy; new age/spiritual; travel essays; show biz bios; I read cookbooks like novels.
- My friends describe me as
- Introspective, but funny...I think.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- No one moment. A few stand-outs are: Singing at the Great Amphitheatre at Ephesus. My spiritual epiphany. My first trip around the world & the day Jim and I boarded the Celebrity for our 25th anniv... My second trip around the world (this trip)
I'll do this later.