Kahallman's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Death Cab for Cutie, Motion City Soundtrack, Copeland, Anberlin, Cartel, Damien Rice, Brand New
- Favourite movie
- American Beauty, Inception, Slumdog Millionaire, How to Train Your Dragon, Garden State, Pride & Prejudice, Beauty and the Beast, A Knight's Tale
- English, and a little bit of French, Chinese, and Italian
- Favourite quote
- "The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." - Kurt Vonnegut
- Interests and hobbies
- reading (especially on my Kindle!), traveling, listening to music, watching movies, eating sushi, doing crossword puzzles, history, politics, adventures
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel the world.
- Favourite book
- The Time Traveler's Wife, Slaughterhouse-Five, The Poisonwood Bible, Pride and Prejudice, The Book Thief, The Poisonwood Bible, David Sedaris, the Bible
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Hiking through the mountains of Cinque Terre was simply breathtaking. I've never seen a place more beautiful in all my life. Ocean, mountains, sky, sunshine, vineyards, orchards--everything that Italy is supposed to be. I can't wait to go back.
My name is Kirsten, pronounced "KUR-STIN." I'm a History major at Presbyterian College and I'm spending a semester in Perugia, Italy.