Jurgita's Traveler Profile
- Non-profit management
- Favourite music
- A range of variety - jazz, song-singer writer, indie.
- Favourite movie
- MicMacs, The Secret in Their Eyes, Elite Squad, It's kind of funny story, Into the Wild
- Lithuanian, English, Russian and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- 'Happiness is only real when shared', Into the Wild.
- Interests and hobbies
- singing, salsa, jazz, art, photography, history.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live on inhabited island.
- Favourite book
- Most of the Paolo Coelho books
- My friends describe me as
- I suppose a lot of my friends would say that I am quite impulsive and always up to something new, something different. My parents still wonder how I became a person who can't sit still and always on the go.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Horse riding in Drakensberg mountains in South Africa. Thousands years old bushmen rock drawings under the waterfall, adrenalin rush when climbing rocks on the horse and amazing view on the top of the mountain!
I love learning - anything that I haven't heard about before fascinates me. I am open minded, positive, fun, impulsive and passionate about the work that I do at the charity I work for. I enjoy meeting new people and trying out new activities. I am constantly on the go, if not across some country's border than somewhere around the town.