Jenni-louise's Traveler Profile
- Drug & Alcohol counsellor
- Favourite music
- Rock, jazz, swing, ska, blues, world music
- Favourite movie
- Frida, Harvey, Life is Beautiful, The Weeping Camel, Water, The Hangover, Shaun of The dead, O Brother Where Art Thou?
- English, some French & Nepali
- Favourite quote
- Be kind
- Interests and hobbies
- Finding out how people play, dance, eat, make music and build community. Trekking. Reading, movies, talking, driving; learning chess & guitar.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm doing them. I'm sure I'll find more as I go and I'll do them too
- Favourite book
- Very funny....one book? Naaah....right up there though are Saving Fish from Drowning, Siddhartha, Cloudstreet, The Elegance of The Hedgehog
- My friends describe me as
- Slightly mad but dependable
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sitting on a rock somewhere on the Annapurna Circuit and really feeling my significance as part of it all. I felt it, deep in my gut.
Travel Blogs by Jenni-louise