Talking to Eastern Ukrainians - a follow up

Jackdrury's Traveler Profile

I have traveled to 64 countries, posted 2,491 pictures and written 241 entries in 1 travel blog
Jackdrury's picture
Username
Jackdrury
Hometown
Toronto,
Canada Flag of Canada
Member Since
Aug 12, 2006
Currently
Offline

About Jackdrury

Profession
Don't Have One!
Favourite music
Mana (Mexican Band) and Neil Young
Birthplace
Tottenham Ontario, Canada
Favourite movie
Blade Runner
Languages
English ... and I play a bit with Spanish
Favourite quote
The Sun Broke Thru the Cloud Like a Silent Cannon
Interests and hobbies
Writing, Reading, Trivia, Scuba Diving
One thing I want to do before I die
Travelpod says I've visited 17% of the world. I want to do the remaining 83%
Favourite book
Peter Robinson and early Dean Koontz
My friends describe me as
The guy who wants to do the remaining 83%
The most amazing moment in my life so far
Visiting the temples of Bagan at sunrise. Prior to that my most amazing moment was visiting Bagan at sunset - the night previous.

Travel Blogs by Jackdrury

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: