Iaro's Traveler Profile
I'm just getting started on my adventure. Check back soon to see where I'm going to go.
- Favourite music
- All kinds of stuff! Classical, Baroque, Medieval, ragtime, big band, classic rock, and some modern pop
- Favourite movie
- Oh, god, don't make me pick!
- English (native language), and a little French and Spanish.
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, writing, following politics and online fandom culture, music, knitting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to live in a foreign country for at least 6 mos. to one year.
- Favourite book
- The Name of the Rose, by Umberto Eco
- My friends describe me as
- Shy, odd, happy, pragmatic
I have been overseas many time before reaching the age of 20 (my age now) and I count myself really fortunate for that. :)