Helpingsenegal's Traveler Profile
- Student in England, TEFL teacher in Senegal
- Favourite music
- Rock (soft and hard!), jazz, acoustic and easy listening
- Favourite movie
- The Matrix, Der Untergang, Easy A
- English, French, German, and hopefully Wolof soon!
- Favourite quote
- 'Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow.' - James Dean, 'Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference.' - Robert Frost
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To change somebody's life.
- Favourite book
- The Book Thief - Markus Zusak, Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte, Harry Potter
- My friends describe me as
- Bubbly, crazy, silly, loud, whilst maintaining maturity and responsibility!
Currently taking a year out from education to spend 11 months teaching English in Joal, Senegal.