Helenmonster's Traveler Profile
- "Music support practitioner"... God I keep thinking I need to write "student"! Lol.
- Favourite music
- Allsorts! Well except for dance music (other than during rare dancing moments lol!). Swing, '60s, '70s, '80s, ''90s, classical, folk, acoustic, brass bands, film soundtracks, musicals... yeah allsorts lol! =D
- Favourite movie
- Oooooh Moulin Rouge, The Sound of Music, Forrest Gump, Finding Nemo, The Lion King, The Fox and the Hound, ALL MONTY PYTHON =D, Shrek (all 3)... so mature... :P
- English... and sadly that's it! I would like to learn another language though.
- Favourite quote
- "Smile and the world smiles with you." =D
- Interests and hobbies
- MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC! =D I play cello, piano, tenor sax and I sing. =) Love playing in a variety of orchestras, wind bands, singing in choirs and with good ol' "A-Stounding"! =D I can be a bit of a history freak too, as well as THE grammar geek! =D
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Another tough one, given that I have a whole list being ticked off haha! But ONE thing would be to go SKYDIVING! =D
- Favourite book
- Probably Anne Frank since I read it so often, but "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" was brilliant and I do love a good bit of fiction. =D
- My friends describe me as
- Crazy, musical, friendly, hardworking, ambitious, happy.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Oh Jeez where to start eh?! Booking my flight to New Zealand, every time I see Sam, finding out I was going to Iceland, Hannah's surprise visit for my birthday, my surprise 18th birthday party, playing Malcolm Arnold with County Orchestra, results day! =D
Travel Blogs by Helenmonster