Globalgramma's Traveler Profile
- Writer, Editor, Jin Shin Jyutsu Practitioner
- Favourite music
- Classical, Indian Classical; American folk & bluegrass (old school)
- East Coast, USA
- Favourite movie
- Ship of Fools. King of Hearts. Closely Watched Trains
- Regretably, just English
- Favourite quote
- Energy is stored, springlike, in information.
- Interests and hobbies
- Nature, the mystic life process, human relationships, building a better world, learning to be an authentic human being
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Find my way back to living in the deep, creative flow of pure being.
- Favourite book
- Hero With Thousand Faces; Women Who Run With the Wolves; The Singing Creek Where the Willows Grow; Making Your Mind Your Best Friend
- My friends describe me as
- Crazy. Energetic. Overworked. Giving. Genuine. Out there. Adventurous. My own person. Always there for them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Also impossible! Meditating in labor room throughout birth of my grandchild. Caring for my husband and mother while they were dying. Working for an enlightened saint. Living in the forest, walking the woods each night drunk on the Divinity in nature
Travel Blogs by Globalgramma