Garygapyear's Traveler Profile
- Nomad (well , for a year anyway)
- Favourite music
- All sorts of stuff , very eclectic tastes
- Aylesbury , Bucks , England
- Favourite movie
- Into The Wild
- English , Hopefully quite a bit of Spanish by the end of 2008
- Favourite quote
- "Feel the fear and do it anyway"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel , Music , Sport , Reading , Internet , Learning Spanish
- One thing I want to do before I die
- understand what it's all been about
- Favourite book
- "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho or "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini
- My friends describe me as
- Dennis Bergkamp.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- After many years of very sensible corporate life, finally plucking up the courage to take the plunge and follow my dream to spend a year travelling through Central and South America.
Travel Blogs by Garygapyear