Gallivant's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- "Without music life would be a mistake." Nietzsche
- Portsmouth, VA
- Favourite movie
- Todo Sobre Mi Madre
- English, Spanish, a little Mandarin, and even less Tagalog...
- Favourite quote
- "When you can no longer dwell in the solitude of your heart, you live in your lips, and sound is a diversion and a pastime. And in much of your talking, thinking is half murdered." Kahlil Gibran
- Interests and hobbies
- Adult Swim, Anime, Crossword Puzzles, Coffee, Languages, Radiohead, Sci-Fi.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Graduate, perhaps...
- Favourite book
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy/Douglas Adams and The Prophet/Kahlil Gibran
- My friends describe me as
- Foul-mouthed, maternal, sarcastic, loving.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The moment my niece Lola was born.
Travel Blogs by Gallivant