Frawldog's Traveler Profile
- Truck Driver/Farmer
- Favourite music
- Audioslave, 3 days grace, Eminem
- Favourite movie
- Ugly Truth, Dumb and Dumber, Just go with it,Bounty Hunter
- Favourite quote
- Life doesn't care about your excuses, The world is a big book, the ones that never stray away from home only write a small page
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, wrestling, mma, movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Raise a happy familiy and travel over 100 countries!
- Favourite book
- The Bible, The Long Walk
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Winning state in wrestling. Placing at college nationals in wrestling.
My name is Kyle Frawley. I am the son of Edward and Krisit Frawley. I grew up on a 35 acre farm in Buckley WA, USA. I graduated from White River High School in 2002 where I was also a state champ wrestler. I went onto to get my associates degree from North Idaho College and was a 2x All American wrestler there in the NJCAA division, then went onto get my bachelor's degree in Physical Education from Lindenwood Universtiy in 2007. I was also an All American wrestler at Lindenwood and wrestled as a member of the 2007 NAIA National Championship team and coaches the 2008 NAIA National Championship team. In 2005, I took up traveling as a hobby going to London with my friend Lacy Lisac. Ever since then, I have been addicted to it. I love seeing culture, beaches, cities, festivals, monuments, ruins and nature.