Francie.rose's Traveler Profile
- nomad and aspiring student
- Favourite music
- electronica, indie, ambient, remixes
- Favourite movie
- The Beach (but book is better, of course), Motorcycle Diaries, ...umm, It's hard to choose! I love romantic comedies and
- English and some Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Probably the Serenity prayer, which I repeat faithfully: "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
- Interests and hobbies
- art (digital), travelling, dreaming of greener pastures then figuring how to get my broke-ass there
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit every country. 19 Down, 203 to go.... Oh, and find true inner happiness. (Hopefully I'll live a long life)
- Favourite book
- Tales of a Female Nomad, The Beach, Yes Man (movie stinks), Travels (M. Crichton), anything by Jennifer Weiner, anything regarding documentaries or travel... or romantic comedies
- My friends describe me as
- audacious, silly, creative, and slightly anal-retentive (but in the best of ways... I hope.)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- To be determined...
Hmm, I'll do this later.