Extremelife's Traveler Profile
- NO JOB!!
- Favourite music
- Classic Rock
- Favourite movie
- Boondock Saints, Pretty Woman, Lonesome dove
- English, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Own only what you can carry.
- Interests and hobbies
- I am very interested in other cultures and traveling.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to become an international businessman.
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, adventurous, personable, mannerly, kind, loyal and honest.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The most amazing moment in my life so far was when I became debt free! It opened so many doors and really made me free from many other attachments.
I went on my first 5 week long backpacking trip through Central America, from top to bottom. After that I realized I wanted to see the rest of the world before I was too old to enjoy it at its fullest. I decided I had to come home and get a real job and make real good money to pay off all my debt and start saving like a mad man and that is just what I did! I had the job for 2 years before I wiped all my debt clean and then the saving began. It has now been 3.5 years with the job and it is time to quit and see the rest of the world! I hope to inspire people to stay out of debt and live their lives to the fullest.