Evamaria85's Traveler Profile
- University student
- Favourite music
- Everything except really heavy/noisy music
- Hørsholm, Denmark
- Favourite movie
- Lord of the Rings, Matrix, Pirates of the Caribean, The Ninth Gate,
- Danish, English, Chinese, German, French, starting to learn Spanish
- Favourite quote
- At Rejse er at Leve - To Travel is to Live
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, needlework, reading, writing, diving, baking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all the continents, and preferably also all the countries, and see an earth rise from space
- Favourite book
- Lord of the Rings
- My friends describe me as
- Slightly off girl who love to travel.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I have already had more than my share of "moments", so it is truely impossible to say, I just, for the greater part, love my life and its moments. But a definite "moment" was when I saw a full solar eclipse in Thailand in 1996 - unforgetably unreal.
For those of you who prefer to read Danish, check out my other blog: www.evamariakagerogkineserier.blogspot.com which is about two of my passions China and baking - currently mostly about China.