Eddie3377's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rap, Hip Hop, Country, Soul, Jazz, Metal, Gospel, Rock and Roll, Classical...
- Favourite movie
- Full Metal Jacket, The Color Purole, Pulp Fiction, Old Yeller, Dolomite, Bingo Long, E.T.,
- English, German, Spanish, Tagalog....most very bad but I'll get by anywhere!
- Favourite quote
- Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
- Interests and hobbies
- Beauty, Plants, buildings, valleys, oceans, basketball, swimming, reading, computers, the internet, art, music, movies, dancing, theatre, clothes, cars, boats air planes,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Start a corporation to out live me, helping others learn to travel and challenge geographic limitations.
- Favourite book
- Clear and Present Danger by Tom Clancy
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The most amazing moment of my life so far, is returning to America from Iraq. I don't think I will ever get over the huge differences in our cultures and geography. Iraq is so dry, When my plane flew over North America, I almost forgot how green it is....
I am a simple man that has had an amazing life. Not the movie star rock star life, but a simple life, a few bumps and bruises along the way, and I've always done my best not to hurt nobody. Truly a normal person without great wealth, I've managed to work my way around the globe and traveled all 48 states. I've learned that it's not expensive to travel, for nominal effort and expense we can experience something priceless.