Derektrips's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Oingo Boingo, The Cure. Depeche Mode.
- Favourite movie
- '300' was great. I also really liked "The Gangs from New York". Another favorite was "Snatch".
- Favourite quote
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's
- Interests and hobbies
- People/Photography/Geocaching/Traveling/Rugby/NFL,NBA,MLB/ Los Angeles Lakers, The California Angels (to me)/USC Go Trojans!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm doing it!
- Favourite book
- Fieldwork. A novel by Mischa Berlinski was the last book I read. My favorite book was written by my father called "The Vignettes of Jodi"
- My friends describe me as
- I'll leave that up to my friends...ask any of them and they will probably give you a different answer.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having four beautiful children. On the traveling side...seeing two Rugby World Cups in two different country with my best friend!
Travel Blogs by Derektrips