Davidw_emmak's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Everything & anything...from rocking out to The Black Keys to chilling with Ben Howard.
- Favourite movie
- Anything Travel or Action
- English, Spanish, Gaeilge
- Favourite quote
- Live simply, dream big, be grateful, give love, laugh lots
- Interests and hobbies
- Exploring new places, learning new things, challenging ourselves both physically and mentally while we take on the world!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Doing it = travelling the world
- Favourite book
- Lonely planet
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So far on our trip Iguazu Falls has taken our breath away, it was spectacular!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
We are two twenty somethings, David and Emma, with a passion for travel and adventure. Taking a leap of faith, packing in our jobs, saying goodbye to our family and friends to take to life on the road.
We would describe ourselves as wanderlust adventurers, who are happiest when we are exploring new places. We are not afraid to dream big and seek out all of the amazing wonderful and not so wonderful things the world has to offer.
Through our blog we want to share our beautiful photographs, videos and tales of our escapades <3
Links to our videos below:
South America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bN2SxVGqgU
Galapagos Islands: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbTyiwQOfys