Cyntiacampos's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Lots of Rock'n'Roll. I'm also crazy about Jazz and Bossa Nova. Lately, I've been listening to Leonard Cohen a lot. And to Johann Sebastian Bach
- Favourite movie
- Amarcord, by Fellini, is my #1. Love everything by John Ford, John Huston, Billy Wilder. I have to confess I couldn't live without my Star Wars DVDs
- Portuguese, english, spanish and german. A little french and a little italian too
- Favourite quote
- "There's such a lot of world to see" (Moonriver, song by Johnny Mercer& Henry Mancini)
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, of course. Rock'n'Roll, movies and photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Just ONE????
- Favourite book
- There are too many favourites. "Le Rouge et le Noir", by Stendhal, or "Catcher in the Rye", by Salinger...
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Seeing new places, meeting new peole, learning new things. Every little discovery is amazing.
I'm a journalist and love my work. I try to bring this "journalistic eye" along with me in my trips. Although I think trips are for fun, it's amazing the milions of things you can learn traveling around. I think seeing diversity teaches us tolerance. Seeing different people and different ways of live also teaches one not to take themself so seriously.