Crowdywendy's Traveler Profile
- Retired - formerly microbiologist, senior management positions with NSW Agriculture, Executive Director, Australasian Agribusiness Association
- Favourite music
- Smooth music to drive with.
- London, England
- Favourite movie
- Lawrence of Arabia - Version 1
- Favourite quote
- "Shit or Get Off the Pot"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing, Gardening, Fishing, Cooking and Our Cats.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live life to its fullest!
- Favourite book
- Right Now: "The Carpet Wars" by Christopher Kremmer
- My friends describe me as
- Stark raving mad. At the best "Over the Top".
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The absolute ehuphoria of gazing at eleven of the highest peaks in the world during a brilliant dawn from Eagle's Nest in the charming little farming village of Duikar, Hunza District, Gilgit-Baltistan, North Pakistan.
Travel Blogs by Crowdywendy