Codykoyote's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- You name it, Not to much metal or rap anymore these days.
- Favourite movie
- Foriegn films, Apacalypto was awesome
- English, Spanglish, and soon to be portugese, I hope.
- Favourite quote
- Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't. Pete Seeger
- Interests and hobbies
- My doggie cisco always keeps me company, Bycycling,Snowboarding, anything outdoors
- One thing I want to do before I die
- A Little bit of everything, and a lot of other thangs
- Favourite book
- The three book series of Joe Abercrombie
- My friends describe me as
- Sporatic, unpredictable, knowledgable.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Wow, wish I had some pictures to help me out here, I'd have to say it was surfing in Maui on a perfect sunset day with a full size rainbow keeping me company when I was just paddling on the waves, I was the only one out there at that time to witness this.
Travel Blogs by Codykoyote