Ckulenguski's Traveler Profile
- Peace Corps Volunteer
- Favourite music
- Everything including Khmer karaoke blasting at 2 am
- Favourite movie
- Indiana Jones, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Motorcycle Diaries, Frida, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Amelie
- English, Khmer, a little Italian and Greek
- Favourite quote
- "Where do you go?" -every kid within a mile radius because when you think about where DO you go? Deep...at least until I can think of better quote.
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, hiking, eating Italian food, singing and playing piano, getting lost in new places, finding and trying new foods (including bugs), hammocking (it should be a word!)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to every continent!
- Favourite book
- Out of Poverty by Paul Polak
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Ugh, not a good question and have had too many amazing moments which is amazing in itself so I guess I'm going to have to say this amazing moment right now when I realized life is too amazing to focus on any one moment.
Travel Blogs by Ckulenguski