Ciaradoonerush's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- U2, Coldplay, Amy Winehouse, Damien Rice, The Frames, Lost Prophets and lots of Musical soundtracks!
- Cork, Ireland
- English, Irish -really usefull one!, French (school level!) and soon Spanish!!
- Favourite quote
- 'Women were made to be loved, not understood' Oscar Wilde
- Interests and hobbies
- Acting, Theatre, Film, Horses, Travelling, Reading, Writing, Photography
- My friends describe me as
- The one who actually carries out impulsive, irrational ideas!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Performing on the stage of the National Theatre in Dublin in 2007 looking like a peasant who had just fallen out of WW2! Ah the momories!
Travel Blogs by Ciaradoonerush