Chiefgracie23's Traveler Profile
- I'm and Investigator for the State of Texas
- Favourite music
- Pop, Country, Classical, Alternative Rock, Christian, Celtic...
- Favourite movie
- Pride and Prejudice, Anna and the King, A-Team, Robin Hood and just about anything with Cary Grant
- English and a smidge of Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "I'm scared of everything! I'm scared of what I did! I'm scared of what I saw, of who I am, but mostly I'm scared of walking out of this room and never again, in my whole life, feeling the way I do when I'm with you!" Dirty Dancing
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, Photography, Writing, Reading, Dancing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to meet my Hannah Grace
- Favourite book
- I don't have a favorite book because there are so many great ones I love...Pretty much anything by Julie Garwood, Jane Austen, and I have to confess I do like Twilight...
I'm a Texas girl raised in the country and transplanted into the city so I have the best of both worlds. I love my family and friends and depend on the Lord more than I know. I have recently left my first career to travel around Europe for as long as I can make it.