Cecilia74's Traveler Profile
- Communications advisor
- Favourite music
- PJ Harvey, Sleater-Kinney, Antony & The Johnsons, Fleetwood Mac, Morcheeba
- Favourite movie
- Secrets & Lies, Magnolia, Bin-Jip, Festen, Jalla! Jalla!, What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, To See If I'm Smiling
- Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, a few words of Swahili :-)
- Favourite quote
- When was the last time you tried something for the first time?
- Interests and hobbies
- Volleyball (indoor and outdoor), cycling, reading, languages, cultures, movies, documentaries
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I don't wait for death to peek around the corner before doing things I want. Am already doing all the things I love. But just want more of it: enjoy life, friends, travelling
- Favourite book
- Can't pick just one! Fave authors: Haruki Murakami, Alice Walker, Wilbur Smith, Joris Luijendijk, Nick Hornby, Annie MG Schmidt
- My friends describe me as
- Full of contradicting characteristics.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Seeing a baby whale being born in an Australian ocean, by chance and in the wild.
Lots of photos I took on these pages: www.pbase.com/cile