Callumswift's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Anything from Classic rock to modern pop
- Favourite quote
- Born to Lose, Live to Win
- Interests and hobbies
- Mixed Martial Arts, Kayaking and Motorcycling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Climb Everest or Kayak the length of the Amazon
- Favourite book
- Bill Bryson 'A Brief History Of Everything'
- My friends describe me as
- Ray Mears, also like paddington Bear
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- What a hard question? Too many things stand out as amazing. Climbing Mount Kinabalu, Sunrise at Angkor Wat, Winning my first MMA fight, trekking Taman Negera Rainforest by myself.........The list goes on!
My name is Callum, I am in my twenties and come from Somerset, England. I first got a passion for travelling when i was 16 years old, and left the country on a school trip to Guatemala. In two short years I travelled to Brazil, Costa Rica, and Laos, and from that point I decided I wanted to explore this great world in more detail. After leaving school and saving up the money, I finally left the country on the 27th October 2010 with no plan. Where I end up...who Knows!