Burtonll's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Blues, of course. The blues is love, to me.
- Jasper, Alabama, USA.
- Favourite movie
- My travel videos.
- English, Southern, and Cat.
- Favourite quote
- Just pay the two bucks. Sid Caesar
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Travel, and Travel. Writing about travel. Grandkids and family. Writing about grandkids and family. Cats. Capital Cities of the USA. Capital Cities of the World. Paying attention.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Walk on every continent and wade in every ocean.
- Favourite book
- Any atlas. Anything about geography.
- My friends describe me as
- Somebody I love told me I have "more guts than a burglar."
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being born. Having kids. Having grandkids. Not crashing and burning in the Grand Canyon when the plane I was supposed to be on did. And seeing that burnt-up plane, still smoldering, and realizing those people were dead, and I wasn't.
2012-2014 I am on a Journey Across America researching all 50 Capital Cities and living in each city about two weeks. Yea! What an adventure! Visit the Capital Cities USA blog @ www.capitalcitiesusa.org