Bodynsoul2's Traveler Profile
- American Sign Language (for communication) and English (for readin' & writin')
- Favourite quote
- "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." by Gandhi and "The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." E. Roosevelt
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelin', readin', cookin', exercisin', Bikram yoga, performance arts, dinin' out
- One thing I want to do before I die
- More travelin'! And returnin' to Ghana...
- Favourite book
- No fave book but fave genre is biography/memoir/non-fiction
- My friends describe me as
- Easygoin', down-to-earth, independent, spiritual, free-spirited, sweet, & open-minded
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travelin' & volunteerin' in Ghana is one of my highlights. My experience there is irreplaceable and I cherish every moment!
Travel Blogs by Bodynsoul2