Bigjim's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Mostly rock music. Anything new and catchy. Same for old tunes.
- Essex - sadly!
- Favourite movie
- Best movie ever?! Err, Gladiator, Spy who loved me and er Scary Movie 4
- English, eine kleine deutsch et aussi en peu Francais
- Favourite quote
- The difference between genius and insanity is measured purely by success.
- Interests and hobbies
- Rugby, Windsurfing, Bars and Clubs, Gym and laughing at Miller pulling old birds.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- What a question eh? Erm, Live! Ride a unicycle, Play the double bass, breath in real hard! Gasses in the funeral etc - parp. hehe Oh I dunno. NEXT!
- Favourite book
- What Ho - P.G Woodhouse. Very funny book which I can't put down
- My friends describe me as
- Tall - er, waffle boy, erm pint guzzler, Mr Sleaze. Egg chaser etc
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So far! Well, that'd have to be dodging death whilst on a highway to Agra India. I missed a 2 kilo iron slab by 2 inches which smashed through the windscreen at around 70mph. Nice!
Others are learning to windsurf, England winning the Rugby World Cup 2003