Beattie_family's Traveler Profile
- difficult to say just now...
- Favourite music
- depends who has the controls
- Favourite movie
- Ice Age, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars
- hopefully Spanish by the time we get home
- Favourite quote
- how much longer til we're there
- Interests and hobbies
- We all like animals, good stories and the internet. Paul likes robots.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- First Timers Guide to Latin America
- My friends describe me as
- being a bit mad
We'd been secretly planning to go traveling as a family for years. But eventually we had to take the leap or give up the dream, as the window of opportunity was closing, with GCSEs looming. South America seemed like a good choice - we've never been there and its full of wildlife. Plus the opportunity to learn and use another language meant we could pretend it was educational...