Ateosinfrontera's Traveler Profile
- Language teacher
- Favourite music
- classical, pop, jazz,
- Favourite movie
- Same as books
- Spanish, English, and a bit of French and German
- Favourite quote
- I'm not one for quotes. I rather go for the concept than the words which express it.
- Interests and hobbies
- Apart from travelling, reading, going to the theatre, the movies, watching DVDs, looking out the window and see how the sky reshapes itself
- One thing I want to do before I die
- not to leave one single admired place untravelled
- Favourite book
- It would be heresy to choose just one. What about the thousand others?
- My friends describe me as
- a rover
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- All those moments I've felt the present as a tangible present, only to be entrapped by subsequent memories of it.
Travel Blogs by Ateosinfrontera