Arnaudfoubert's Traveler Profile
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Favourite music
- Reaggae, Hip Hop, Soul, Jazz, D'nB, ...
- Paris, France
- Favourite movie
- American Beauty
- French, English, Spanish, German
- Favourite quote
- "Peu importe le voyage, pourvu que l'horizon soit loin."
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Sports (mostly baseball and snowboard), Computers, Photography...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Enjoy life and travel all over the place.
- Favourite book
- L'étranger (A. Camus)
- My friends describe me as
- A nice curious and adventurous person with an obvious ambition to put profesional and personal development on an international scale.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When 24, landing back in Paris after a 9 month-stay in Central Africa and realising the impressive achievements of Western countries (compared to standards I had adapted to) while driving through the city.
Travel Blogs by Arnaudfoubert