Aquirkybunchof2's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Florence & the Machine, alt-j, Scissor Sisters, Angus & Julia Stone, Lana Del Ray, Daft Punk, Arcade Fire, Little Joy, MGMT, The XX, The Naked And Famous, Marc Bolan & T.Rex, Bob Dylan, Awolnation, The Glitch Mob, Edward Sharp & the Magnetic Zeros
- Cape Town, South Africa
- English and German
- Favourite quote
- "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
- Interests and hobbies
- FOOD, coffee, reading, music, dancing like we should be committed, uh... did we mention FOOD?
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ummm, uh..... Well, that's quite a lot of pressure....
- Favourite book
- The Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness, I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak, anything Stephen Fry has touched (Stephen Fry is God. Hail), Ten Thousand Saints by Eleanor Henderson, This is All by Aidan Chambers, Un Lun Dun by China Mieville
- My friends describe me as
- quirky (hence the name), incredibly funny (or that might just be us... we prefer to think they're laughing WITH us), mildly (cough) obsessed foodies, a package deal
Travel Blogs by Aquirkybunchof2