Annieturner's Traveler Profile
- A Mum who travels with family and friends
- Favourite music
- on the road ...Rodriguez, Cat Stevens and Fleetwood Mac.
- Just plain old English.
- Favourite quote
- LIve life and believe
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Have lots of grandchildren and introduce them to the bush .
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- From Snow Skiing to the Bush.
What obsessed me to start a blog.... I am a busy mum ! But all mums need advise especially when you travel. Traveling over the borders of South Africa means long hours in the car, sometimes up to 10 hours. There are no wimpys en route. So we have to think very carefully with our car snack (or padkos in South Africa ) . Activities must be considered too especially in camp. You can't run around playing hide and seek because a lion will find you first. So I hope my blogs will help all bush mums .... Feel free to ask me any questions.