Angelicaglobe's Traveler Profile
- Event planner
- Favourite music
- House music, I also like Swedish and Spanish pop, ethnic music, anything really
- Favourite movie
- So many good ones but I like comedies and drama
- Swedish and English and poor German and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "The World is a book and those who do not travel only read the first page"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Fine dining and wine,dancing, music, staying active and spending time with friends
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I have many things I want to accomplish before I die and one of them is to cross out every single place I have on want to go travel list
- Favourite book
- I have so many, but one of my favorites is Memoires of a Geisha
- My friends describe me as
- Fun, Outgoing, loyal, spontaneous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I have so many from my travels that I'm thinking of compiling them in a book.
I grew up in Sweden but have been living in the United States (mainly NYC) for more than 10 years. I love NY and I think its the only place that can stimulate my cultural senses and just keep me interested and challenged.