Amberlynn's Traveler Profile
- Intern at the Smithsonian doing Horticulture
- Favourite music
- Everything except Rap, but some of my favorites are; Maroon 5, Nickleback, Three days Grace, Hinder, Weepies, Jason Mraz, Brad Paisley
- Favourite movie
- My classic favorite is Jurassic Park, I've always liked it since I was little and I can still watch it over and over. When ever its on I will sit down and watch it. Land Before Time as well, but only the first one.
- English....Yep thats it, oh well!
- Favourite quote
- Friendship is like peeing, everyone can see it but only you feel the warmth that it brings.
- Interests and hobbies
- Snowboarding, Hiking, Camping, Playing tourist, gardening, hanging out with friends, hanging out with Calvin
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Alaskan Cruise
- Favourite book
- Dont have just one, but to name a few: Memoirs of a Geisha, Life Expectancy, Harry Potter series, Twilight series, Escape, and the list goes on....
- My friends describe me as
- Friendly, Fun, always ready to go somewhere, I never like to be alone doing nothing.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Stupid Question. Ive had alot of amazing moments, and Im not going to write them all down it would waste my page.
Travel Blogs by Amberlynn