Aka-mange's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Breakfast at Tiffanys - Prospero's Books - Apocalypse Now - High Society - Toomb Raider
- Tourist French, Italian, Spanish and German with a smattering of Manderin Chineese !
- Interests and hobbies
- Interested in different cultures and ancient history, in what inspires people to do the things they do, build things etc. I like good food, good wine, musc and good company and I like to dance. On the other hand I like to read, admire beautiful scen
- My friends describe me as
- Loud and Gregarious
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- DIfficult to choose just one - Standing on the Great Wall of China - Sailing down the Nile visiting ancient Egyptian temples - Riding through Bryce Canyon in USA - Skiing the Valle Blanche in France !
Travel Blogs by Aka-mange