Adventurousgal's Traveler Profile
- Laboratory Technician
- Favourite music
- Great Big Sea (celtic music) has been my favorite since I saw them for the first time at Louis (university of Saskatchewan pub) in 1995.........
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Pretty Woman
- English and a little French
- Favourite quote
- Life's too short! Try not to let the little things bother you and don't let fear be your decision maker! You may surprise yourself when you take hold of challenges and risks that are brought your way!
- Interests and hobbies
- Rugby and other fun, adventurous sports and activites!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Experience all cultures and ways of living in each part of every country in this big, beautiful world!
- Favourite book
- I am not a novel reader but I do enjoy National Geographic!
- My friends describe me as
- Cheerful, fun-loving, energetic, adventurous, optimistic....................
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being a happy, bubbly, independant individual who knows it's okay to make mistakes and it's all a learning experience! I always thought I was 'finding' myself in my travels but have learned I am 'creating' myself!
Travel Blogs by Adventurousgal