3beansabroad's Traveler Profile
- Mother of three, freelance writer
- Favourite music
- Listen more frequently to unabridged audio books. Thank you, Audible.com!
- Favourite movie
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- English, some Spanish, a smattering of Turkish
- Favourite quote
- "Peace at home, peace in the world" --Ataturk. Sounds like a good goal to me!
- Interests and hobbies
- tennis, reading, traveling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all of the continents
- Favourite book
- Cold Comfort Farm
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having dinner next to cliff houses in Urgup, Turkey (Cappadocia) watching the swallows swoop and dive at sunset. Having kids was great too, but I couldn't pick just one.
Travel Blogs by 3beansabroad