14alexanderh's Traveler Profile
- Journalists at the New York Times
- Favourite music
- Lots! We like to jam out to oldies rock and some country on the roads.
- New York City
- Favourite movie
- Finding Nemo; The Rosa Parks Story
- English; Spanish; French
- Favourite quote
- "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
- Interests and hobbies
- We enjoy traveling across the globe and writing/reading new stories.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- We want to visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Favourite book
- The Whitehouse Diary by Jimmy Carter!
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous; Thoughtful; Creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When we all met! ;) We clicked as a team from the beginning.
Hi! We are Tukea Pierce, Cody Campbell, and Hope Alexander - Exploratory Journalists working with the New York Times. You can follow us on our journey informing you and us all about Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford. Throughout this journey, we have taught ourselves some amazing things, and we hope we can teach these to you as well!